1. The Prediction Game ("the Game") is offered by the Civil Service Sports Council ("the Promoter"). The Game is operated by G.T. WebPlus ("the Provider").
2. Entry to the Game can be made at the website https://www.csscfantasyfootball.com/ ("the Site"). When registering for the Game you the player ("Player") will be asked to irrevocably agree to the Terms and Conditions, which confirms that you entering into an agreement with the Promoter and the Provider on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Game is free of charge. Only one entry will be permitted in the Game per Player. If more than one entry is received per Player only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries may be removed from the Game.
4. Informative and explanatory copy relating to the Provider, including the scoring system and rules, form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Game.
5. Players will score points as illustrated in the Game rules. Any discrepancies in the results must be taken up with the Provider.
6. The Promoter and Provider reserve the right themselves to refuse to accept any entry which, in their opinion, does not comply with the rules and regulations of the website or which contravenes the spirit of the Game. The Promoter and Provider further have an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the rules of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter or the Provider as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
7. The Provider reserves the right to refuse to accept team names that are felt in its sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and the team will appear under the manager's name.
8. Prizes will be fulfilled by the Promoter and are not the responsibility of the Provider. Non-fulfilment of prizes must be taken up with the Promoter. The Promoter will endeavour to ensure that all prizes are fulfilled within 3 months of the Game completion, the Provider cannot be held responsible for non-fulfilment of prizes. Winners agree that neither the Provider, the Promoter, its sponsors nor its or their employees shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes.
8a. In the event of a tie on points the fantasy team which registered first wins.
9. Prizes are non exchangeable, non transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Winners agree that the Prizes may be available on specific dates as notified by the Promoter to the Winners. Winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prizes for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prizes on an internet auction site).
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes at any time for any reason without prior notice in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that a Prize cannot be provided to Winners.
11. The Provider and the Promoter exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site.
12. The Provider and the Promoter agree to use their reasonable endeavours to maintain the Site in a fully operating condition and error free. As neither the Provider nor the Promoters can guarantee that the Site will always be fully operational or error free they do not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs or losses arising from your use of or inability to access the Site.
13. Any Site users found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by the Provider will be immediately removed from the system. The Provider reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
14. If any of these Terms and Conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
15. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection them shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
16. The Promoter and Provider may periodically update and revise these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by such revisions and should therefore revisit this page periodically to acquaint yourself with such.